The Creative Industries International Scholarships is awarded to High-Achieving applicants who are seeking to pursue a degree program at Queensland University of Technology. The faculty of this university that encourages creative and independent thought for the students. Their studies will also give you more time to enjoy the benefits of studying in Australia.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Queensland University of Technology
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Bachelor of Communication
- Bachelor of Creative Industries
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Design (Honours) (Architectural Studies) – Advanced Standing Entry
- Bachelor of Design – International
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Digital Communication
Value of Awards: 25% of your tuition fees
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program.
- Applicants must demonstrate the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- Applicants must be International student
Application Process: You don’t need to apply separately for the grant. You only have to register yourself in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university and if you meet the eligibility criteria, the university will let you know about the award information.
Visit The Official Website For More Information